Besides your keyword data, traffic overview, and backlinks, you can now add site audit data to your customized reports (read more about Customizing Reports here). You can easily configure one-off site audit reports, scheduled reports or quickly dump your data in PDF or CSV format.
To add site audit data to your reports, follow the next steps:
1. At the top navigation menu, click the "Reports" icon,
2. Click "+Add Report" at the top right corner of this page,
3. Select a URL or View of your choice, and click "+Add Report" at the right side of it.
4. On the reports page, choose the date interval and report template.
5. Then, you can then start customizing your columns by clicking '+Add Element' and choosing Site Audit Overview and/or Site Audit pages.
6. Enable the 'Schedule' section if you want to schedule the report to be delivered daily/weekly/monthly to your or your client's email,
7. Click "Download Report," to generate the report immediately and/or 'Save Report' to schedule it.
As mentioned above, you can choose from 2 elements - Overview and Pages. Let's check in detail what information these elements provide.
Site Audit Overview
By adding the Site Audit Overview element, you can include your overall site health in your report. If you chose the option 'Compare to the previous snapshot', you will see more all the changes on your site compared to the last time you crawled it.
Below you can see how the Site Audit Overview element is shown on the PDF report:
Site Audit Pages
To export a more in-depth site audit report, we would advise adding a Site Audit Pages element. In this way, you can export:
- Audit checks - this section will help you get a quick overview of various issues with your or client's website and its pages, such as broken links, missing titles, page server errors, and other discrepancies.
- List of all pages - with enabling this option, you can add the most important metrics from the Site Audit dashboard for each page of your website.
By adding all these details to your reports, you are now able to export detailed Site Audit information that will help you fix any issues on your website immediately before it starts to affect your website’s performance.