1. I have more than one Google Analytics accounts. Can I connect all of them to Nightwatch?
If you have more than one Google Analytics accounts, you should connect all of them to your master account in your Google Analytics settings. Then all properties will show up in Nightwatch.
To connect your GA account with Nightwatch, you need to click on your user name, go to settings, and enable connection under the Google Analytics tab. After doing this, click on your URL and choose settings from the sidebar, and under the configuration tab, select the GA property you want to connect your URL with.
2. I can't connect my GA account; I'm getting an error. What can I do?
First, we would kindly ask you to try with a different browser to see if the issue persists. If yes, please send an email to [email protected] with more details (a screenshot of the error would be very helpful), and we will help you out.
3. How can I change the email that I initially used for Google Analytics and Search Console?
You can change the email address by following the steps below:
1. Click on the user icon on the top right corner,
2. Choose 'Settings' from the drop-down,
3. Click on 'Integrations' and toggle off/on the button next to GA and Search Console. 4. By toggling the switch on again, you will be able to connect your dashboard with a new email address.