Nightwatch’s white-label feature allows you to add your logo on reports created in the tool to rebrand it so that these reports will look professional with your company’s identity.
Here’s how you can set up the white-label feature:
- Click on your username in the top-right corner and go to "Settings,"
- Choose "White-label" in the left sidebar panel,
- Set up white-label options:
- Enable the option "Enable white-label branding for my account."
- Enter the new domain where you want to be able to access the tool,
- Enter the name of your company,
- Upload the logo(s),
- Click "Save"
Here’s how you can add your logo to your reports:
- Go to your website’s dashboard and click “Add report."
- Under “White label,” select your logo.