1. Does Nightwatch generate scheduled reports?
It sure does! You can schedule reports from your URLs and View for you and your clients. You can easily access all reports in the top bar by selecting the Report icon.
2. Can I customize reports?
Sure! You can set up different columns and add custom elements that you would like to export. Read more about creating reports here.
3. Can I create a global report for all my websites?
To create a report that includes all your URLs in a specific group, you first need to create a Global View. You click on '+Create View' at the bottom of the left sidebar.
When customizing this global view, make sure to choose all the URLs that you would like to export data from by using Nightwatch's filters. Once you create and save the view with all the URLs, you can click on Reports in the left sidebar and customize it per your needs.
4. I just added my keywords, and when I try to download the report, it comes out empty. Why?
Before you create a report, you need to make sure that the keywords you are trying to export have been added for at least a day and have data to show; otherwise, a report appears empty.
5. Why am I getting daily ranking reports for my account?
Once you create an account on Nightwatch, you will start receiving daily reports (Title: Your Daily Report) to your email address for Top 10 daily rank gains and Top 10 losses. If you wish to receive these reports less frequently or disable them, you can do that in the account settings.
All you need to do is:
- Click on your profile icon in the top navigation tab,
- Choose settings in the drop-down,
- Change the interval to weekly, monthly, or never to altogether disable them.