On Nightwatch graphs, you can visualize your rankings, your traffic from Google Analytics and Search Console, competitor rankings, or practically any data on the same graph, which makes it easier to spot the underlying changes and patterns.
Here are the steps to create a graph in Nightwatch:
- At the left sidebar of your website’s dashboard, click “(+) New graph”.
- Click on “Add Dimension” to choose specific data to visualize. You can add as many dimensions as possible.
- Click a “Period” to track a specific range of time.
- These steps will create a nice graph for you, and if you want to save it, simply click “Save”.
- You can also download it as a PDF file.
We prepared a quick video guide to get you started with graphs:
You can leave notes for yourself, your teammates, or clients on the graphs to highlight all important events: changes in content, new backlinks, changes in rankings, and so on. To do that, select a date and create a note. The notes will appear on the graph's timeline, the notes list below, and the "Notes" section in the sidebar.