Subscribing, Upgrading, and Canceling
If you are new to Nightwatch, you can sign up for a 10-day free trial to see the tool in action. No strings attached: you are not going to be billed during your free trial period.
In case you need more time to test Nightwatch, please reach out to our Customer Success Team [email protected] and they will be happy to help you out. Don't forget to include the email address that you used when registering for the Nightwatch trial account.
Subscribing, Upgrading, or Downgrading Your Plan
To subscribe, upgrade, or downgrade your plan, follow the next steps:
- Log in to your account and click "Upgrade" in the navigation bar,
- Click the "Subscribe" button on the desired plan,
- Fill in your billing details and finalize your subscription.
Your pro-rate will be refunded automatically according to a number of days left of your previous subscription if you are subscribed to a monthly plan or if you are subscribed annually, the system will pro-rate days left from your previous subscription to your new subscription.
If you want to upgrade to track more than 10,000 keywords, just reach out to us and we will make a custom plan for you! When sending email to [email protected], you can already answer these questions so we will able to help you out faster:
- How many keywords would you like to track in total?
- How many backlinks would you like to track?
- Do you have any other requirements, for example, API, white-label, or an ability to add more users to your account?
Canceling the Subscription
You can cancel an active subscription by following the next steps:
- Log in to your account,
- Click "Upgrade" in the top navigation,
- Click the gray button "Cancel subscription".
Please note that due to our terms of service, we do not grant refunds for the canceled subscriptions.
Deleting my Account
If you would like to permanently delete your account, please reach out to our Customer Success Team [email protected] and they will help you out.