1. Does Nightwatch generate scheduled reports?
2. Can I customize reports?
3. Can I create a global report for all my websites?
To create a report that includes all your URLs in a certain group, you first need to create a Global View. You just simply click on '+Create View' at the bottom of the left sidebar.
When customizing this global view make sure to choose all the URLs that you would like to export data from by using Nightwatch's filters. Once you create and save the view with all the URLs, you can just click on Reports in the left sidebar and customize it per your needs.
4. I just added my keywords and when I try to download the report it comes out empty. Why?
Before you create a report, you need to make sure that the keywords you are trying to export have been added for at least a day and have data to show; otherwise, a report appears empty.
5. Why I am getting daily ranking reports for my account?
Once you create an account on Nightwatch you will start receiving daily reports (Title: Your Daily Report) to your email address for Top10 daily rank gains and Top 10 losses. If you wish to receive these reports less frequently or disable them you can do that in the account settings.All you need to do is:
- Click on your profile icon in the top navigation tab,
- Choose settings in the drop-down,
- Change the interval to weekly, monthly, or never to completely disable them.