FAQ: Pricing and Plans
1. Where can I change my payment method?
Click on the 'upgrade' button on the top bar and then click the 'Update Payment Method' button.
2. What payment methods are available?
You can pay with a credit card and PayPal. For yearly subscriptions (Pro 10,000 +) you can wire transfer your payment.
3. How can I reduce the price of a subscription plan?
You can change your billing plan from monthly to annually and get 2 months for free!
4. Can I download invoices from my account?
All your invoices are available for a download on your account. Just click on your username in the top right corner and chose 'Invoices' from the drop-down.
5. I am currently subscribed to RankTrackr and I would like to switch to Nightwatch. How can I do this?
Easy! If you are already signed up to RankTrackr, and you realize that you need next-gen SEO & website performance tracker, then you can simply sign into Nightwatch. Use your credentials and on our pricing page choose the plan that suits your needs in the best possible way. All your data will be safely migrated to the new tool. You can also reach out to us [email protected]
and we will help you switch your account without additional effort from your side.
6. How are keywords counted in Nightwatch?
The total number of keywords that come with each plan are limited on the account basis, not on the URL or domain basis. Besides, each keyword that you add with its own location settings counts as an individual keyword.
7. Why is Nightwatch more expensive than other trackers?
Nightwatch is more expensive due to the highest accuracy, which consumes more resources than the normal accuracy mode used by other trackers.
8. I need to track more keywords than you have in your biggest plan. Do you provide custom plans?
We sure do. We provide custom plans for tracking more than 10,000 keywords. Just write us an email to [email protected]
and let us know how many keywords you would like to track and if you have any other special requirements. After that, we will provide you with the most suitable plan for you.
9. Do you provide any discounts/coupons?
We aren't running any discounts on monthly plans but we do on yearly plans: we offer 2 months off on all annual subscriptions. To get advantage of our yearly discount, just choose a yearly plan that fits your requirements. No coupon needed.
10. How can I test the API?
By default, API is not activated on the trial plans. If you would like to test the API, just send us an email and we will be happy to activate it for you.
11. When I tried to enter my payment details, I got this error message: "The data passed in `verifyCard` did not pass validation checks. See details for more information". What does this mean?
The error most likely occurs because you're attempting to pay or subscribe to our plan via an AMEX card. At the moment, we are accepting only Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal. If it is a must to use AMEX as your payment method, you can alternatively connect the AMEX card to PayPal and pay via PayPal.
12. I love your tool and I would like to refer it to my business partners. Do you have an affiliate program?
Sure thing! To join our affiliate program please fill-up the Nightwatch Affiliate Application form. Once we receive your application, the team will review it and we will get back to you with more information. For more information, please reach out to our Customer Success Team on [email protected].
13. I just upgraded my plan and you charged me again for the new plan. How can I get a refund for my previous plan?
No worries, once you upgrade to the next tier, our system automatically issues a refund based on the days left from your previous subscription. You can see all the invoices and refunds directly in the app. All you need to do is to:
- Click on your user icon in the top navigation bar,
- Choose 'Invoices' from the drop-down.