Managing my Account
1. How do I retrieve my forgotten password?
Just click on the 'Forgot Password' link on the login page and we will send you the email to restore your access. In case you do not receive the email, please contact us on
and we will help you out.
2. How can I add users to my account?
By default, we provide this feature on Pro and Custom accounts.
- Click on your username and choose "Users" in the top-right menu,
- Click the "Add user" button,
- Enter the user's email and define his permissions,
- Click "Invite user."
3. I have many clients. How do I assign my users to different projects and limit their access?
You can set the following permissions:
While admin has all the permissions to manage your account, users with limited access can only access the groups that you enable for them. In order to limit user's access to a subset of URLs and keywords, you may want to create the groups and assign them the URLs associated with a specific user.
4. Can I upgrade/downgrade my subscription at any time?
You can definitely upgrade/downgrade your subscription at any time.
- Log in to your account and click "Upgrade" in the navigation bar,
- Click the "Subscribe" button on the desired plan,
- Fill in your billing details and finalize your subscription.
Your pro-rate will be refunded automatically according to a number of days left of your previous subscription if you are subscribed to a monthly plan or if you are subscribed annually, the system will pro-rate days left from your previous subscription to your new subscription.
5. I signed up and I haven't received my confirmation email.
In case you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your Spam folder in your mailbox first. If you can't find the email there write to [email protected]
and we will send you the link manually.
6. I don't link the dark color scheme! Is there any way I can change it?
Sure it is! In Nightwatch, you can now choose between White and Black color schemes. You can switch the scheme by clicking the moon icon in the navigation bar.
7. How can I delete my account?
If you would like to permanently delete your account, please reach out to our Customer Success Team [email protected] and they will help you out.
8. I didn't have a chance to test it out yet. Can I extend my trial account?
In case you need more time to test Nightwatch, please reach out to our Customer Success Team [email protected] and they will be happy to help you out. Don't forget to include the email address that you used when registering for the Nightwatch trial account.
9. Do I have to sign a long term contract?
There is no contract other than agreeing to our terms of service. You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel your subscription at any time.
10. Can I cancel my subscription anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription anytime you want.
11. How does the trial work?
After you signup for an account, your 10-day period trial will start. You are not going to be billed during your trial period unless you subscribe to one of our plans.